Clean Your Falsies!
Cleaning your fake lashes not only keeps them looking nice and working properly, but also helps prevent the buildup of bacteria between each use.
It is important that you clean your falsies thoroughly every time you take them off.
You Will Need:
- Cotton Pads/Rounds
- Makeup Remover (any will do)
- Rubbing Alcohol (at least 70%)
It’s easy, quick, and doesn’t take an expert to do this!
- Apply makeup remover to your cotton pad… enough to make the pad wet all the way through.
- Place your false lash on the cotton pad, and fold the pad over the lash like a blanket. Gently press on the pad to soak the lash with makeup remover - not so hard as to bend the lash the wrong way or flatten it.
- Open the pad and wipe the lash gently across it to remove any mascara or eyeliner.
- Use your fingers or tweezers to carefully remove excess glue from the base of the lash strip. The makeup remover should make it easy to get the glue off.
- Next, dip your QTip in rubbing alcohol, and wipe it across the lash thoroughly. This will get rid of any bacteria and oil remaining on the lash.
- (This picture is a Before and After)
- Once your lashes have dried, store them in an airtight container to keep them clean and protect them from damage. I use a pill sorter that I got at the dollar store!